Last Updated on
This easy cocktail recipe takes the classic Negroni and makes it Jägermeister worthy! Just take out Campari and there you are!
You’ll need the following equipment:
- 25ml Jägermeister
- 25ml Gin (Jäger suggests Gin Sul from Hamburg)
- 25ml Vermouth (Jäger suggests Sacred Vermouth)
- (If you can, Barrel Age it all for two weeks in oak)
- Orange Zest
- Step 1 Add all the ingredients to a rocks glass with ice.
- Step 2 Stir
- Step 3 Garnish with an Orange Zest
If you are in the USA, you can buy Jägermeister at Saucey.
If you are in the UK, you can buy Jägermeister at The Whisky Exchange!
If you want to try another Jägermeister cocktail, here’s the recipe for the Jägermeister Espresso Martini!