This lovely drawing is by bourhillustration!
- 30ml Reverend Hubert Winter Gin Liqueur
- 30ml Sweet vermouth (e.g. Cocchi Vermouth di Torino or Cinzano 1757 Rosso)
- 30ml Campari
- Garnish: A twist of clementine zest
- Add all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker
- Add ice
- Shake vigorously
- Strain into a chilled glass over ice (a thin layer of foam will form like a winter’s frost on the surface)
- Garnish with a slice of clementine zest, twisted to release the oil.
Disclaimer: Some of these posts contain affiliate links. I may receive compensation if you click on these links and buy something, but, don’t worry, it won’t cost you a dime! As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.