It might look like a Moscow Mule, but this mule has headed south to Germany. Inside of vodka, try adding Just try this Jägermeister Mule!
The Moscow Mule is one of the most searched recipes of all time. There is a reason – ginger just works so well in a cocktail. Think about adding Jägermeister instead of Vodka and you have the Jägermeister Mule. It’s super easy – just add ice cubes to your copper mug, then Jägermeister and top with chilled ginger ale or ginger beer. Garnish with a roll of fresh cucumber and a lime wedges! Here is more about Jägermeister and the proper recipe!
Mini-Lush Guide to Jägermeister
For those of you who might not be familiar with Jägermeister. check out my full Lush Guide to Jägermeister. It’s an herbal liqueur, made from 56 herbs and spice, fruits and roots. These include citrus peel, licorice, ginger and 53 others! Here are some other facts!
- Curt Mast invented Jägermeister or “Master Hunter.”
- The herbs and botanicals are ground, added to alcohol, sieved, and then left to store in oak barrels for a year.
- Just to clear up an urban myth, there is no actual stag’s blood in Jägermeister.
- It tastes bitter and sweet all at the same time.
What goes into a Jägermeister Mule?
A Mule cocktail is one that is a variation on the now-classic Moscow Mule, whose origins you can read about here. It takes on the feel of the Moscow Mule, with ginger beer and lime, but replaces Vodka with Jägermeister! Also a little cucumber is added in as garnish! Ginger is one of the core ingredients in Jägermeister, the ginger beer brings out the hidden flavor!
- Ginger Beer
What tools you need to make Jägermeister Mule
- 🍸Top Tip(le): It’s best if you put the Jägermeister and Ginger Beer in the fridge and get it really cold beforehand.
Where to find more Ginger Ale & Ginger Beer recipes
Here are a few of my favorites:
- How to Make the Moscow Mule
- How to Make the Whisky & Ginger Highball
- How to Make a Dark and Stormy
- How to Make the Dead Rabbit
- How to Make the Fenjiu Shanxi Mule
- How to Make Gin Bothy’s Scottish Bothy Mule
- How to Make the Tequila Mule
- How to Make the Brothers Toffee Apple Moscow Mule
Plus more Jägermeister recipes here
Disclaimer: Some of these posts contain affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. That means that I may receive compensation if you click on these links and buy something, but, don’t worry, it won’t cost you a dime!
Where to find ingredients for Jägermeister cocktails
Here is the recipe
- 35 ml Jägermeister
- Ginger Beer
- Slice of cucumber
- Lime wedge
- Add Jägermeister to a glass with plenty of ice
- Top up with Ginger Beer and stir gently
- Garnish with a slice of cucumber and lime wedge
For US measurements, please use my handy Cocktail Measurements Converter!
Pin it for later
Love this recipe?
Follow me on Pinterest for loads of great recipes and much more!! Just click the little red pin button at the top of the recipe card!