Quick and easy to make at home, the honeyed sweet spice and nutmeg notes of ABERFELDY 12 Year Old elevates this classic, using local honey, spice and cinnamon to finish.
- 50ml ABERFELDY 12 Year Old
- 15ml Local honey syrup*
- 20ml Lemon juice
- Spice mix
- Hot water, to top
- Garnish: Cinnamon stick and lemon wheel
- Combine ABERFELDY 12 Year Old, honey syrup, hot water, lemon juice and spices in a heatproof toddy glass or mug
- Stir gently until completely combined
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and lemon wheel
Honey Syrup: To make honey syrup, combine equal parts local honey and hot water and stir until honey dissolves
Spice Mix: Combine 1/2 cinnamon stick, 1tsp fresh ground nutmeg, 6 cloves, 1 lemon wheel, 1 star anise and 1/2 vanilla pod
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 64Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 17mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 3gSugar: 11gProtein: 1g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.