Last Updated on
Of course, the Dead Rabbit cocktail was created with Dead Rabbit Bar in New York City in mind. Gareth wanted to create something that suited the tastes of the folk in the area, but using Irish inspirations as well as having an American twist. Creativity is important to Laurys, but he didn’t want to go over the top with complications. Good Ginger beer is a bit of a luxury in Morzine, so and it’s been a real treat for the guests.
Dead Rabbit, Laury's, Morzine
- 40ml Jameson’s
- 10ml Martini Rosso
- 2 Dashes Creole bitters
- Ginger Beer Top
- Fresh sliced Ginger
- Fresh scorched Rosemary garnish
- Step 1 Rub the ginger slice around the rim and drop it into a glass
- Step 2 Add in the Jameson’s, Martini Rosso and dashes of Creole Bitter
- Step 3 Stir with ice
- Step 4 Top with Ginger Beer
- Step 5 Garnish with Burnt Rosemary
Want to make this at home – you’ll find all the ingredients in our shop.