Warm up with an Avallen Calvados Hot Toddy. Learn the steps to create this comforting cocktail, marrying the rich flavors of Calvados and spices
- 45ml Avallen
- 30ml wild flower & chili oxymel*
- 150ml hot water
- Build in a mug/cup and give small stir.
- Combine everything in a nonreactive container and seal it.
- Keep it stored for minimum a week in your fridge.
- Afterwards strain off solids, shake it up and store bottled in the fridge forever.
300ml local organic honey
300ml apple cider vinegar
Handful of wild nettle & dandelions
1 tsp of chili flakes
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 36Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 131mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 2g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.