20g Golden Tip Assam Tea
1.5g Masala Chai
300ml Full Cream Milk
8g 15% Citric Acid
- Add the Citric Acid and gently stir to begin the curdling process.
- Leave to stand and gently stir every 10 minutes for 1 hour.
- Leave over night.
- Next day strain the mix through muslin cloth and 2 coffee filters.
- DO NOT try and push the mix through the filters as you will ruin the process.
- Pour 150ml of your Masala Chai Mix over ice and strain into a chilled chai cutting glass.
Disclaimer: Some of these posts contain affiliate links. I may receive compensation if you click on these links and buy something, but, don’t worry, it won’t cost you a dime!