Pea & Pine-nut
July 10, 2018
- 30ml olive oil washed Seedlip Garden 108
- 10ml green pea & pine-nut syrup
- 5ml agave nectar
- 15 drops malic acid solution
- 3 drops citric acid solution
- 20ml aquafaba
- Step 1 To make the green pea and pine-nut syrup, we blend 120grams of roasted pine-nuts, 500grams of green peas and 1litre of water together.
- Step 2 Then put this all through the centrifuge to remove any of the solids and it was then made into a 2:1 syrup with simple sugar. If you don’t have access to a centrifuge, then a simple superbag should work perfectly fine!
- Step 3 Shake dry, then shake wet after to achieve correct aeration and double strained into a chilled glass.
- Step 4 Then it’s simply finished with a few droplets of olive oil.