Last Updated on
This easy cocktail recipe featuring Jägermeister Cold Brew Coffee (did you even know about this!) makes one of the best Espresso Martinis ever. It is so, so, so, so yummy and will keep you going all night.
You’ll need the following equipment:
- Boston Shaker
- Hawthorne Strainer
- Smaller Strainer (for double straining)
- Martini Glass (I love a coupe!)
Jägermeister Espresso Martini
- 50ml Jägermeister Cold Brew Coffee
- 35ml Espresso
- 1bar spoon salted caramel spread
- 12.5ml Vanilla syrup
- Step 1 Add all ingredients to a shaker will ice.
- Step 2 Shake and double strain
- Step 3 Pour into a Martini Glass
If you are in the USA, you can buy Jägermeister Cold Brew at store near you!
If you are in the UK, you can buy Jägermeister Cold Brew at Masters of Malt!
If you want to try another Jägermeister cocktail, here’s the recipe for the Jägermeister Mule!
Disclaimer: Some of these posts contain affiliate links. I may receive compensation if you click on these links and make a purchase, but, don’t worry, it won’t cost you anything.