Rebekkah Dooley took the drinks’ world by storm with her new magazine, Discard. She also makes one of the meanest Espresso Martini's ever! Find out her secret ingredient below.
- 40ml Grey Goose Vodka
- 20ml Salted Coffee Liqueur*
- 25ml Espresso
- Add all of the ingredients into a shaker
- Add Ice
- Shake, shake, shake
- Strain all of the ingredients into a coupe glass
- Garnish with 3 coffee beans
* To make the Salted Coffee Liqueur, you’ll need to mix:
- 300g coffee liqueur
- 340g 2:1 sugar syrup
- 3g Maldon sea salt together
A trick is to combine the liqueur and salt separately before adding the sugar syrup as the salt won’t fully dissolve otherwise.
Disclaimer: Some of these posts contain affiliate links. I may receive compensation if you click on these links and buy something, but, don’t worry, it won’t cost you a dime!