Irish Coffee Cocktail Recipe by Geoff Speiran, The Dublin Liberties Distillery
- 50ml Dubliner Irish Whiskey
- 15ml Amaro Di Montenegro
- 10ml Brown Demerara sugar syrup
- 120ml fresh espresso coffee
- Top with fresh cream and freshly grated nutmeg
- Step 1 Heat the glass with hot water until warm
- Step 2 Pour out and add whiskey, sugar syrup & amaro and stir,
- Step 3 Add the hot coffee, stirring around.
- Step 4 Pour the cream delicately over the back of a teaspoon until you have a thick consistent layer.
- Step 5 Grate some fresh nutmeg over the top for the perfect Irish coffee!
If you want to hear Geoff Speiran, the Global Whiskey Ambassador, chat about how he got into the business, listen to his episode of Lush Life Podcast!
To make the Irish Coffee now, you can buy the Dubliner Irish Whiskey here!