To make the Irish Coffee now, you can buy the Dubliner Irish Whiskey here!
- 50ml Dubliner Irish Whiskey
- 15ml Amaro Di Montenegro
- 10ml Brown Demerara sugar syrup
- 120ml fresh espresso coffee
- Top with fresh cream and freshly grated nutmeg
- Heat the glass with hot water until warm
- Pour out and add whiskey, sugar syrup & amaro and stir,
- Add the hot coffee, stirring around.
- Pour the cream delicately over the back of a teaspoon until you have a thick consistent layer.
- Grate some fresh nutmeg over the top for the perfect Irish coffee!