The Green Apple Martini is a breath of fresh air. It is refreshing, tasteful, and super easy to make. There is a reason this 90s cocktail is a classic – it’s a great combo!
The Green Apple Martini is a delicious martini loaded with apple flavor. You will need just three simple ingredients to make the perfect Green Apple Martini. Its vibrant green color is one of the reasons you order it, so make it pop. Decorate the rims with sugar crystals and serve this drink chilled. You will love it any time of year!
Where was the Green Apple Martini born
It is also widely known as Appletini, which is a combination of the words Apple and Martini, if you didn’t get that! The original Martini has been around doe a while, but the Green Apple Martini came much later.
The Apple Martini was invented in 1996 in Los Angeles. It slowly gained popularity thanks to being featured on TV shows like, How I Met Your Mother, Scrubs, and so many more! etc. Today it’s everywhere and is a fun drink you can enjoy at parties or brunches.
What goes into a Green Apple Martini ?
With these three ingredients, you can easily make a Green Apple Martini at home:
- Vodka: The hero of this amazing recipe is vodka. Make it a good one!
- Green apple liqueur: This liqueur is loaded with the flavor of green apple. It also has a beautiful green color.
- Green apple syrup: Green apple syrup is an amazing ingredient. It is quite a complex flavor. Its flavor is quite sweet yet tart, just like green apples. It is an amazing way of adding flavor to this martini recipe. You can use just simple syrup if it’s too much.
- Garnish: What is better than to garnish Green Apple Martini with fresh a fresh green apple slice or granny smith apple slices? Or through in one of those green apple Jolly Ranchers!
What tools you need to make Green Apple Martini
You’ll be needing a cocktail shaker for this Green Apple Martini recipe! Grab a jigger, a barspoon, strainer, and martini glasses for this recipe. Or grab a large pitcher and make it as it’s one of the easy party punch recipes!
Start by adding ice cubes to a cocktail shaker. Now pour vodka, green apple liqueur, green apple syrup, and seal the shaker. Start shaking for about 15 seconds until everything is well combined. Pour it in a chilled martini glass and garnish it with fresh green apple slices. Enjoy!
- 🍸Top Tip(le): Here are a few ingredients that you can add to a Green Apple Martini to change it up a bit
- Lemon juice: A little Lemon Juice adds acidity and tartness to any drink. Moreover, it also adds a freshness to drink. Lime Juice can also give you more tartness as well!
- Apple juice: You can choose natural ingredients like fresh apple juice or fresh-pressed cider to make this drink. The fresh flavor will give this drink a zing. If you are using fresh apple juice, skip apple syrup.
- Apple cider: Apple cider vinegar has a strong flavor. Still, it gives a kick to any drink. You can add apple cider vinegar instead of lemon juice and your taste buds will zing!
- Apple flavored vodka: Simply use green apple vodka, like Smirnoff Green Apple or even apple brandy. It will enhance the “apple” flavor of this drink or green apple schnapps, like Sour Apple Pucker.
- Sour Apple Liqueur – There is a difference between regular apple liqueur and the sour apple flavor, try both! Make it a Sour Appletini or a Sour Apple Martini.
- Sour Mix – some people suggest using it, but I say try natural ingredients first.
Where to find more Martini recipes
You can find loads of other martini recipes to try! Here are a few of my favorites:
- The classic of classics: The Classic Gin Martini
- The super popular: The Espresso Martini
- James Bond’s go-to Martini: The Vodka Martini
- The Citrus Martini in a Shot: The Lemon Drop Martini Shot
- Try the Vesper Martini if you love Vermouth
- The Martini of the Moment: The Gibson Martini
- My absolute fave: The Dirty Martini
Plus more fruit cocktail recipes here
Disclaimer: Some of these posts contain affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. That means that I may receive compensation if you click on these links and buy something, but, don’t worry, it won’t cost you a dime!
Where to find ingredients for Green Apple Martini cocktails
Here is the recipe!
Green Apple Martini
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 oz green apple liqueur
- 1/2 oz green apple syrup
- Garnish: apple slices
- Add all the ingredients to a shaker
- Add ice
- Shake, shake, shake
- Strain into a martini glass
- Garnish with the apple slices
Pin it for later
Love this recipe?
Follow me on Pinterest for loads of great recipes and much more!! Just click the little red pin button at the top of the recipe card!