I had to include this fabulous Martini recipe from Fabiano Latham, Rekya Vodka's Brand Ambassador! Rekya Vodka stirred down with pure glacier ice and then some lemon zest. Transports you right to Iceland in one sip!
- 60ml Reyka Icelandic Vodka
- 3 large chunks of glacier (or ice!)
- Lemon zest garnish
- Add the Rekya and glacier to a mixing glass
- Stir for 30 seconds
- Garnish with a lemon zest
- Use regular ice if pieces of the Icelandic glacier are not available 😉
Disclaimer: Some of these posts contain affiliate links. I may receive compensation if you click on these links and buy something, but, don’t worry, it won’t cost you a dime!