Classic Gin Martini
- 2 1/2 oz gin
- 1/2 ounce dry vermouth
- Optional: 1 dash orange bitters
- Lemon Twist
- Step 1 Add the gin and vermouth to a mixing glass with the bitters if you wish
- Step 2 Fill with ice and stir until chilled
- Step 3 Strain into a martini glass
- Step 4 Express the lemon over the cocktail and add to the drink
(For UK measurements, please use my handy Cocktail Measurements converter!)
If you are in the USA, you can buy a selection of Gin and Vermouth at Drizly.
If you are in the UK, you can buy a selection of Gin and Vermouth at The Whisky Exchange.
If you want to try another Martini recipes, here are the other recipes on my site!
Disclaimer: Some of these posts contain affiliate links. I may receive compensation if you click on these links and buy something, but, don’t worry, it won’t cost you a dime!