- 50ml Otto’s Athens vermouth
- 15ml Rhubarb liqueur infused with coffee beans*
- Top up London Essence grapefruit and rosemary tonic.
- Add Otto’s Athens vermouth to a wine glass filled with ice
- Top up with the Aegean Tonic
- Garnish with basil leaves
*Take one bottle of Rhubarb Liqueur, add 30gr. coffee beans and let it sit for at least 24 hours.
Disclaimer: Some of these posts contain affiliate links. I may receive compensation if you click on these links and buy something, but, don’t worry, it won’t cost you a dime! As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.