The Seedlip NOgroni is the non-alcoholic answer to the boozy Negroni. One sip of this complex, bitter cocktail and you might never go Ne again!
The Negroni is an Italian classic and one of the most popular cocktails of all time. It is so easy, just equal measures of three spirits. Same with its alcohol-free equivalent. Adding Seedlip Spice, Æcorn Bitter and Æcorn Aromatic is actually not as far away from the original as you would think. Close your eyes and you would never know!
Mini-Lush Guide to Seedlip
If you’ve been living under a rock, you might think there is no variety when it comes to non-alcoholic beverages, but that’s so not true. Seedlip is the one that started it all. Cocktails made with Seedlip are loaded with flavor and are so indulging that you simply won’t be able to stop your tastebuds from going wild.
- Seedlip was invented by Ben Branson in 2015. Don’t miss a chance to meet Ben Branson, the creator of Seedlip, on Lush Life podcast – discover how he started the entire low/no alcohol movement!
- There are three Seedlip varieties: Seedlip spice 94, Seedlip Garden 108, and Seedlip Grove 4.
- Æcorn is an aperitif also invented by Ben and Claire Warner.
What goes into a Seedlip NOgroni?
Seedlip Nogroni gets its inspiration from a classic drink.
- Seedlip Spice 94: Seedlip Spice 94 offers a burst of flavor thanks to being made with spices and berries. It provides warmth and has a touch of zesty flavor.
- Æcorn Bitter: This packs the punch! You get complexity, bitterness, and citrus all in one sip thanks to grapefruit, oranges, and bay leaf.
- Æcorn Aromatic: This Æcorn counters the flavors of Æcorn bitter. It is not just aromatic, but is indulgent as well wiht its vanilla, cloves, and smoked Cherrywood,
- Orange twist: Like the Negroni, you have to add the orange twist!
What tools you need to make Seedlip NOgroni
Making Seedlip Nogroni is super easy. You won’t be needing a cocktail shaker for this one! Grab a jigger, a barspoon, and a rocks glass for this NOgroni. Just pour all the ingredients into a glass and mix well. Add the orange twist and serve.
Where to find more Alcohol-Free recipes
Here are a few of my favorites:
- How to Make a Virgin Mai Tai
- How to Make a Lime Rickey
- How to Make the Æcorn CosNO
- How to Make the Everleaf Cosmopolitan
- How to Make Wilfred’s Wine-less Mulled Wine
- How to Make the Three Spirit Social Spritz
Plus more Seedlip recipes here
Disclaimer: Some of these posts contain affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. That means that I may receive compensation if you click on these links and buy something, but, don’t worry, it won’t cost you a dime!
Where to find ingredients for Seedlip cocktails
You can find all the ingredients at Spirits Kiosk (10% off the entire site by quoting this code: ALushLife10SK.) in the UK; or Drizly (Get $5 Off Your Order of $20+ using code ALUSHLIFE5) in the USA!
Here is the recipe!
- 25ml Seedlip Spice 94
- 25ml Æcorn Bitter
- 25ml Æcorn Aromatic
- Garnish: Orange Twist
- Add all of the ingredients to a rocks glass
- Garish with an orange twist
Disclaimer: Some of these posts contain affiliate links. I may receive compensation if you click on these links and buy something, but, don’t worry, it won’t cost you a dime! As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Pin it for later
Love this recipe?
Follow me on Pinterest for loads of great recipes and much more!! Just click the little red pin button at the top of the recipe card!
One thought on “How to Make the Seedlip NOgroni”
Pingback: 13 Best Seedlip Cocktails (+ Mocktail Recipes) - Insanely Good