A wine-less mulled wine recipe using Wilfred's Bittersweet Aperitif. This alcohol-free warmer is perfect for winter.
- 300ml Wildred’s Aperitif (0% ABV)
- 30ml of honey or maple syrup
- Freshly sliced oranges
- A small sprinkling of earthy spices from your cupboard (such as cloves, cinnamon, aniseed, coriander seeds etc)
- Place all ingredients into a pan.
- Warm up until almost simmering, but don’t boil.
- Leave to rest with a lid for 5 minutes
- Serve with a ladle into mugs
Disclaimer: Some of these posts contain affiliate links. I may receive compensation if you click on these links and buy something, but, don’t worry, it won’t cost you a dime! As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.