Mulata Daisy, Connaught Bar by Ago Perrone
- 40 ml Bacardi Superior Rum
- 20 ml freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 bar spoon caster sugar
- 1/2 bar spoon fennel seeds
- 20 ml dark crème de cacao liqueur
- 10 ml Galliano L’Autentico in the glass
- Garnish: cacao powder
- Step 1 Put all the ingredients into a shaker
- Step 2 Shake all ingredients over ice
- Step 3 Double strain into a champagne coupe glass.
- Step 4 Garnish with cacao powder on the rim
If you want to hear the story of Ago Perrone, Director of Mixology at the Connaught Bar, listen to this episode of Lush Life Podcast.
If you want to make the Mulata Daisy now, you can but the spirits here: