If you want to hear the story of Ago Perrone, Director of Mixology at the Connaught Bar, listen to this episode of Lush Life Podcast.
- 40 ml Bacardi Superior Rum
- 20 ml freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 bar spoon caster sugar
- 1/2 bar spoon fennel seeds
- 20 ml dark crème de cacao liqueur
- 10 ml Galliano L’Autentico in the glass
- Garnish: cacao powder
- Put all the ingredients into a shaker
- Shake all ingredients over ice
- Double strain into a champagne coupe glass.
- Garnish with cacao powder on the rim
Disclaimer: Some of these posts contain affiliate links. I may receive compensation if you click on these links and buy something, but, don’t worry, it won’t cost you a dime! As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.