- 1.50 oz Bulleit Bourbon
- 0.75 oz Cynar Amaro
- 0.75 oz Lemon Juice
- 1.00 oz Chaga Chai Tea Syrup*
- 2 dashes Bittered Sling Kensington Aromatic Bitters
- Dehydrated lemon wheel with skewer
- Shake all ingredients with ice
- Double strain over fresh cubes in a double rocks glass
- Garnish with dehydrated lemon wheel on a wood pick standing up from the cocktail – signifies the flag atop the mountain claiming your achievement.
* Chaga Chai Tea Syrup* - yield 500ml
10g chaga chai tea
300g raw honey
Brew tea with the water, allow to steep for 30 min. Stir in honey, dissolve. Store in a clean container up to 7 days in the cooler.
Disclaimer: Some of these posts contain affiliate links. I may receive compensation if you click on these links and buy something, but, don’t worry, it won’t cost you a dime!