It's the singular sensation that is the recipe for the Santa Maria, the St Regis Venice’s own take on the Bloody Mary.
- 125 ml I 4.2 oz Clarified Tomato Juice
- 45 ml /1.5 oz Horseradish-Infused Absolut Elyx Vodka
- 25 ml I 0.8 oz Verjus du Perigord
- 3 drops Homemade Salt Solution
- 3 drops Homemade Spicy Tincture
- 100 gr Cayenne Pepper
- 50 gr Black Pepper
- Poli Grappa to spray on top
- The Clarified Tomato Juice: Blend tomato juice with agar-agar. Let it rest for 1/2 hour and then strain to get the clarified juice
- The Horseradish-Infused Vodka: Infuse bottle of vodka with 100 gr of fresh horseradish chunks for 2 hours and strain
- Salt Solution: Blend 1 teaspoon of sea salt into 100 ml/ 3.3 oz of still natural water
- Spicy Tincture: Infuse 1 liter/ 33.8 oz of vodka with 100 gr of cayenne pepper and 50 gr of black pepper for 48 hours and strain
- Add all ingredients to a shaker with ice and throw 4-5 times.
- Serve in a coupe glass with a crystal-clear chunk of ice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 680Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 2286mgCarbohydrates: 98gFiber: 42gSugar: 17gProtein: 19g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.