You’ll need the following equipment:
- High Ball Glass
For UK measurements, please use my handy Cocktail Measurements Converter!
Craft the classic Pimm's Cup cocktail, a British summer favorite, blending Pimm's No. 1, lemonade, and fresh fruit for a refreshing sip.
- 2 ounces Pimm’s No. 1 Cup
- 3 ounces Sprite or Lemonade in the UK
- 1 slice cucumber
- Mint sprig cucumber, fruit, including Strawberry, Lemon & Orange wheel
- Add all ingredients into a highball glass over ice
- Stir to combine
- Garnish with anything you wish
Serving: 1gCalories: 295kcalCarbohydrates: 76gProtein: 6gFat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 21mgFiber: 12gSugar: 49g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!