You’ll need the following equipment:
For UK measurements, please use my handy Cocktail Measurements Converter!
If you are in the USA, you can find all these ingredients at ReserveBar.com
If you are in the UK, you can find all these ingredients at The Whisky Exchange.
- 2 ounces Pimm’s No. 1 Cup
- 3 ounces Sprite (or Lemonade in the UK)
- 1 slice cucumber
- Mint sprig, cucumber, fruit, including Strawberry, Lemon & Orange wheel
- Add all ingredients into a highball glass over ice
- Stir to combine
- Garnish with anything you wish
Disclaimer: Some of these posts contain affiliate links. I may receive compensation if you click on these links and buy something, but, don’t worry, it won’t cost you a dime! As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.