Olives and limes are not an obvious combination but that’s because you’ve never had our cocktail of the week Jack’s Nocellara Gimlet.
- 50ml Tanqueray Rangpur
- 2 muddled olives
- 25ml fresh lime
- 25ml 1:1 simple syrup
- Muddle the olives in the shaker
- Add the rest of the ingredients, then add ice
- Shake hard over block ice to pulverise the olives
- Fine strain into a Nick and Nora Glass
- Garnish with a Nocellara Olive
Disclaimer: Some of these posts contain affiliate links. I may receive compensation if you click on these links and buy something, but, don’t worry, it won’t cost you a dime! As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.