Marc Jean from Bénédictine got down to making me some of his favorite Bénédictine cocktails, including the Monk’s Sour!
- 50 ml Bénédictine
- 25 ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 bar spoons of organic honey syrup
- 1 dash of orange bitters
- Grated nutmeg
- 15 ml of egg white
- Add all ingredients to a shaker
- Make sure you add the egg white last
- Add ice
- Shake hard
- Strain into a cup
- Garnish with nutmeg
- Serve in a wooden cup if you can
To hear more from Benedictine’s Marc Jean & Yolande De Bueil, the Histoire de Maison, go to their Lush Life podcast interview.
Calories: 206kcalCarbohydrates: 23gProtein: 2gFat: 0.1gSaturated Fat: 0.01gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.01gSodium: 26mgPotassium: 53mgFiber: 0.1gSugar: 22gVitamin A: 2IUVitamin C: 10mgCalcium: 3mgIron: 0.04mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!