Here is some equipment you might need:
- 2 oz Old Tom Gin
- 1 oz Simple Syrup
- 1 oz Lemon Juice
- Soda Water
- Garnish: Lemon wedge and cherry
- Step 1 Shake the gin, syrup and lemon juice until chilled
- Step 2 Strain into a Highball Glass with ice
- Step 3 Top with Soda Water.
- Step 4 Garnish with a lemon wedge and a cherry
(For UK measurements, please use my handy Cocktail Measurements converter!)
If you are in the USA, you can find a great selection of Gin at Drizly.
If you are in the UK, you can find a great selection of Gin at The Whisky Exchange.