This cocktail is inspired by two guests who were completely different, but the best of friends: one in fashion with a love of strong drinks and the other a quieter soul with a love of fine food and sweeter drinks! Although they were completely different, the drink fuses both their lives with the bitterness of Negroni and sweetness of the Golden Cadillac. Let’s not forget the chocolate ring – connecting them. The ice is also a half diamond half sphere!
This is Connaught Bar classic – to make another, find their Mulata Daisy cocktail recipe here.
- 30 ml Patron Reposado Tequila
- 30 ml Martini Rubino
- 30 ml Galliano L’aperitivo
- Cacao Cascara light cream
- Galliano L’Autentico
- Garnish: Grapefruit and Basil Essence
- Pour all ingredients in a mixing glass
- Strain into champagne coupe glass over diamond of ice
- Spray with grapefruit and basil essence
Disclaimer: Some of these posts contain affiliate links. I may receive compensation if you click on these links and buy something, but, don’t worry, it won’t cost you a dime! As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.