- 1 oz. fresh lemon, juiced
- .75 oz. simple syrup*
- .5 oz. pasteurized egg white
- 2.5 oz. Montanya Distillers Exclusiva Rum
- Amarena cherry
- Step 1 In a shaker, add all the ingredients
- Step 2 Add ice and shake
- Step 3 Pour over a king ice cube into a rocks glass
- Step 4 Garnish with an Amarena cherry
2 cups sugar
2 cups water
Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Let cool. Refrigerate for up to two weeks.
Want to hear how Montanya Distillers was born, way up high in the Colorado Mountains, click here to hear Karen Hoskin’s story!
If you want to try another Montanya Cocktail, here is the recipe for the Hottanya – their take on the Hot Buttered Rum!