It has been said that Winston Churchill liked his Martinis so dry that merely a glance across the room at the bottle of vermouth would suffice. Luckily, Irish distillers Bertha’s Revenge have created the Perfect Dry Martini, including Bertha’s Revenge Gin, a dry vermouth, lemon zest and green olives.
- 06.5 ml (equivalent to 3 shots) of Bertha’s Revenge Gin
- 30 ml of dry vermouth such as Noilly Prat or Dolin or Martini Extra Dry
- Lemon zest or Green olives
- Ice cubes
- Before mixing the cocktail, chill the Martini glass in the freezer or fill the glasses with ice to chill them down for 10 minutes before serving.
- Fill the mixing glass up with ice and add in Bertha and the vermouth.
- Stir, don't shake, for 60 seconds to ensure a crystal clear appearance.
- Strain into the Martini glasses
- Garnish with an olive or twist of an unwaxed lemon.
Disclaimer: Some of these posts contain affiliate links. I may receive compensation if you click on these links and buy something, but, don’t worry, it won’t cost you a dime! As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.