The Piña Colada is the most popular cocktail on the web! This recipe will have you enjoying this pineapple & coconut cocktail in no time!
- 2 oz Rum
- 6 oz Fresh pineapple juice
- 1 oz Coconut Cream
- 1 oz Heavy cream (UK - Double Cream)
- In a blender, combine rum, pineapple juice, coconut cream, and heavy cream.
- Add crushed ice and blend for 15 seconds.
- Pour in use tiki glass
- Garnish with cherry and fresh pineapple
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 544Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 34mgSodium: 165mgCarbohydrates: 69gFiber: 3gSugar: 61gProtein: 2g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.