This drink makes a great after lunch/dinner digestive, perfect for Christmas day!
- 2 Tablespoons of Marmalade
- 50ml Runny Honey
- 250ml Boiling Water
- 50ml Campari
- 10 dashes Angostura Bitters
- 450ml Rich, fruity Scotch, such as Highland Park 12yr, Craggonmore 12yr or Singleton of Dufftown
- Step 1 Add marmalade, honey & boiling water & mix together in a jug until dissolved before allowing to cool.
- Step 2 Strain off any bits from the marmalade & mix in the Angostura bitters, Campari & Scotch whisky.
- Step 3 Pour into a bottle & store in the fridge until required.
- Step 4 When serving pour over cubed or cracked block ice.
- Step 5 Garnish with an orange twist.
To hear more from Thomas Soden, go to his Lush Life podcast interview.
PIN IT LATER