NOILLY PRAT Original Dry is rumoured to have been one of the original components of the first classic dry martini cocktail, created by Martini de Arma de Taggia’s at the Knickerbocker Hotel, New York in 1911, and this classic is the ideal start to an evening of traditional Christmas fare.
Crafted with aged white wines and around 20 herbs and spices, NOILLY PRAT Original Dry has subtle floral notes with hints of chamomile that bring out the best in a 50:50 martini cocktail, whilst cutting through the salinity of fresh oysters, making for a festive pairing that is sure to impress.
50:50 Martini Cocktail
- 50 ml NOILLY PRAT Original Dry
- 50 ml Bombay Sapphire Gin Oxley Gin or Grey Goose Vodka
- Lemon Twist natural zest vs sharp cut
- Add the ingredients to a mixing glass
- Add ice
- Stir, stir, stir
- Strain into a frozen martini glass
- Garnish with an olive or zest of fresh lemon