West Sussex based Distillery Afterthought Spirits Co are proud to launch three new limited edition flavoured Professors Club Twisted Gins – Summer Dry, Pink and Secret Garden Gin (all @ 42% ABV).
This Pink Gin and Tonic recipe was created with their gorgeous Pink Gin, infused with strawberries post distillation, which not only gives it its beautiful colour, but also a rich strawberry flavour.
I adore blueberries and strawberries, so I threw in a few frozen blueberries to some color. Of course, they taste great as well, especially resting in the gin!
You can get it at Amazon if you live in the UK!
- 50ml Professors Club Pink Gin
- 200 ml Fever-Tree Aromatic Tonic Water
- Frozen blueberries
- Add 50ml Professors Club Pink Gin to a Balloon glass filled with ice.
- Top up with 200ml of the Fever-Tree Aromatic Tonic
- Throw in a few frozen blueberries