Last Updated on
Originally launched in the US to celebrate the 70th anniversary of the year Don Julio González began perfecting the art of tequila making, Don Julio 70 combines traditional Añejo flavours that result from 18 months of barrel aging with the fresh agave flavour and silver colour expected from an unaged Blanco tequila.
Here is some equipment you might need:
Don Julio 70 White Negroni
- 30ml Don Julio 70 tequila
- 30ml Aecorn Dry Aperitif or Luxardo Bitter Bianco
- 20ml Cocchi Americano
- 10ml Dolin de Chambery Dry White Vermouth
- Pink Grapefruit Zest
- Step 1 Add all ingredients into an ice filled stirring glass.
- Step 2 Stir for 20 seconds, strain and serve into a tumbler glass filled with cubed ice
- Step 3 Garnish with pink grapefruit zest.
(For US measurements, please use my handy Cocktail Measurements converter!)
If you are in the USA, you can buy Don Julio on Drizly.
If you are in the UK, you can buy Don Julio on Amazon.