Originally launched in the US to celebrate the 70th anniversary of the year Don Julio González began perfecting the art of tequila making, Don Julio 70 combines traditional Añejo flavours that result from 18 months of barrel aging with the fresh agave flavour and silver colour expected from an unaged Blanco tequila.
Here is some equipment you might need:
(For US measurements, please use my handy Cocktail Measurements converter!)
- 30ml Don Julio 70 tequila
- 30ml Aecorn Dry Aperitif or Luxardo Bitter Bianco
- 20ml Cocchi Americano
- 10ml Dolin de Chambery Dry White Vermouth
- Pink Grapefruit Zest
- Add all ingredients into an ice filled mixing glass.
- Stir for 20 seconds, strain and serve into a tumbler glass filled with cubed ice
- Garnish with pink grapefruit zest.
Disclaimer: Some of these posts contain affiliate links. I may receive compensation if you click on these links and buy something, but, don’t worry, it won’t cost you a dime! As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.