Dead Man’s Fingers Passion Fruit Hot Toddy
Learn to make a Dead Man’s Fingers Passion Fruit Hot Toddy, a warming cocktail infused with tropical passion fruit flavors.
- 50 ml Dead Man’s Fingers Passion Fruit Rum
- 150 ml cloudy apple juice
- Honey to taste
- Sliced half-moon lemon and orange
- Cinnamon stick
- Warm a mug with hot water
- In a small saucepan add rum, apple juice and 1 slice of orange and lemon
- Heat gently (do not boil)
- Discard hot water from mug
- Pour apple rum mixture into mug and garnish with fresh passion fruit and star anise
Serving: 1gCalories: 353kcalCarbohydrates: 65gProtein: 3gFat: 1gSodium: 23mgFiber: 9gSugar: 50g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!