Cutty Sark Orange Old Fashioned
An elevated version of the classic Cutty cocktail using The Tea Leaf Co. NO: 05 BLOOD ORANGE INFUSION which is bright and tangy, and packs a bold, citrusy punch that’s as tart as it is sweet.
- 50 ml Cutty Sark Classic
- 10 ml The Tea Leaf Co. Blood Orange Tea Syrup see notes
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- 1 orange peel to garnish
- Fill a mixing glass with ice and add the whisky, Blood Orange Tea syrup and bitters.
- Stir for 3 minutes.
- Fill a rocks glass with ice and strain the liquid into the ice-filled glass.
- Garnish with an orange peel, we like a sail!
To make the syrup: Combine equal parts steeped Blood Orange tea and granulated sugar in a pan, and over heat stir until the sugar dissolves. Put in the fridge to chill. Keeps refrigerated for up to 1 month.
Serving: 1gCalories: 318kcalCarbohydrates: 64gSodium: 51mgFiber: 1gSugar: 39g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!