Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Photo by Millie Milliken!
- 50 ml Capreolus Garden Swift gin
- 10 ml Noilly Prat Vermouth
- Citizens of Soil Olive Oil
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing glass
- Add ice
- Stir, stir, stir
- Strain into a martini glass
- Garnish with Citizens of Soil Olive Oil
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 264Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 3mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 0g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
One thought on “How to Make the Capreolus Garden Swift Gin Savoury Martini”
I truly prefer my Martini to be very dry (4-1 ),made with Vodka and garnished with a lemon peel .