"From New York to Blackpool"
Prep Time: 7 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
Vince Oleson's story in one cocktail! The Distillery Manager of Bankhall moved from Brooklyn to Blackpool when given the chance to create a new English Whiskey. Who wouldn't?
- 50ml Bankhall Sweet Mash
- 25ml Lemon Juice
- 15ml Simple syrup
- 1 egg white
- 10ml Red Wine
- 2 dashes Angostura
- Add Sweet Mash, Lemon Juice and simple syrup to shaker tin and shake hard with ice.
- Strain and remove ice from shaker and add egg white. Shake hard.
- Strain shaker into glass over rock ice. (Preferably a Tumbler)
- Pour red wine over back of a bar spoon slowly.
- Garnish with 2 dashes of bitters, lemon wheel, brandy cherry