Winter Old Fashioned
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
A simple upgrade to this classic whisky cocktail in the form of festive garnishes to add that Christmassy aroma.
- 50ml Tullibardine 225 Sauternes Cask Finish
- 2 teaspoons Brown sugar
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- Cinnamon stick
- Sprig of rosemary
- Orange twist
- In a rocks glass add the sugar a dash of sparkling water and the bitters and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the ice to the top and stir in the whisky.
- Garnish with the cinnamon, rosemary and an orange twist
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 107Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 4mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 4gSugar: 19gProtein: 1g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.