If you want to hear how The Z was conceived, don’t miss Lush Life Podcast with Vlad Novikov, the creator of this scrumptious cocktail!
- 4 cucumber slices
- 1 sprig mint
- 2 ounces Koval Gin
- ¾ ounce Italicus Rosolio di Bergamotto
- ¾ ounce fresh lime juice
- ½ ounce simple syrup
- Flowering Mint (or normal mint spring for garnish)
- In shaker, muddle cucumber and mint
- Fill with ice
- Add gin, bergamot liqueur, lime juice and simple syrup
- Shake vigorously
- Double-strain into a ‘martini’ glass
- Garnish with cluster of flowering mint
Disclaimer: Some of these posts contain affiliate links. I may receive compensation if you click on these links and buy something, but, don’t worry, it won’t cost you a dime! As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.