If you want to hear how The Z was conceived, don’t miss Lush Life Podcast with Vlad Novikov, the creator of this scrumptious cocktail!
Craft The Z cocktail effortlessly with a perfect fusion of gin and Italicus. Elevate your mixology skills with this simple yet sophisticated recipe for a delightful drink experience.
- 4 cucumber slices
- 1 sprig mint
- 2 ounces Koval Gin
- ¾ ounce Italicus Rosolio di Bergamotto
- ¾ ounce fresh lime juice
- ½ ounce simple syrup
- Flowering Mint or normal mint spring for garnish
- In shaker, muddle cucumber and mint
- Fill with ice
- Add gin, bergamot liqueur, lime juice and simple syrup
- Shake vigorously
- Double-strain into a ‘martini’ glass
- Garnish with cluster of flowering mint
Serving: 1gCalories: 224kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 0.1gFat: 0.01gSodium: 9mgPotassium: 35mgFiber: 0.1gSugar: 11gVitamin A: 11IUVitamin C: 6mgCalcium: 5mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!