Want to hear Ashley Dods, Dining Room Manager of FIG restaurant describe the cocktails – head to the Lush Life episode on Charleston!
If you want to see how it all goes down, here is a video I took:
Here is the recipe!
- 2 oz Cucumber Tequila*
- 3/4 oz Lime Juice
- 3/4 oz Nikolaihof Elderflower Syrup
- 2 droppers Butterfly Pea Extract
- 6 drops Orange Blossom Water
- In a rocks glass, add the Butterfly Pea Extract, Orange Blossom Water and chilled Cucumber Tequila over one large ice cube.
- Give the contents a quick stir just to incorporate them.
- Combine the equal parts Lime and Elderflower Syrup (.75oz each) together in a "Pour Me" sidecar.
- To enjoy this whimsical tipple, just pour in the sidecar ingredients, give it a stir and watch the magic happen!
Vacuum seal 1 liter of silver tequila and 400g of peeled, de-seeded, sliced cucumbers. Place in a 140 degree water bath for 2 hours. Shock in an ice bath for 20 minutes. Strain.