If you want to hear Eddie Brook’s story of starting the Cape Byron Distillery, click here for Lush Life Podcast.
- 30ml Brookie’s Byron Dry Gin
- 15ml Brookie’s Byron Slow Gin
- 30ml Campari
- 15ml Premium vermouth
- Garnish: Orange slice or zest
- Stir over ice in mixing glass until chilled.
- Strain over ice-filled glass.
- Garnish with an Orange slice or zest.
Disclaimer: Some of these posts contain affiliate links. I may receive compensation if you click on these links and buy something, but, don’t worry, it won’t cost you a dime! As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.