Santa Teresa Hot Mulled Rum
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
A twist on a cosy holiday classic. With notes of wood mingling with cinnamon and prunes, Santa Teresa 1796 rum elevates this holiday classic, using spices and cinnamon to bring the festive flavors through.
- 250ml Santa Teresa 1796 rum
- 500ml Organic Apple Juice
- 50ml Demerara Sugar Syrup
- Zest of Whole Orange
- Spices: 6 cloves, 4 cinnamon sticks, 2 star anise, 8 allspice/pimento berries, 1 vanilla pod, and 1 dried chilli
- Combine sugar, apple juice and SANTA TERESA 1796 rum in a saucepan over low heat
- Stir until completely combined.
- Add dried spices and keep on low heat (not boiling) for 15 minutes, or until the aroma fills the room!
- Serve in a mug and garnish with orange zest and a cinnamon stick
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 29236Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 467mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 4gSugar: 18gProtein: 7g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.