- 3 Parts Waqar Pisco
- 1 Part Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 Part Gomme Syrup
- 1 Egg White
- 1 Drop of Angostura Bitters
- In shaker with 5 large ice cubes (not crushed ice), combine liquids adding egg whites last.
- Shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds.
- Strain into six ounce rocks glass (be careful not allow any ice to pour into the cocktail.
- Garnish with one drop Angostura Bitters and a dried lime or lemon on top.
Disclaimer: Some of these posts contain affiliate links. I may receive compensation if you click on these links and buy something, but, don’t worry, it won’t cost you a dime! As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.