The Gin Foundry write “The Gin & It is an obnoxiously named cocktail that falls somewhere between a Martini, a Martinez and every other descendent of that Gin/Vermouth marriage. Fruity and bitter-sweet, the complex botanical make-up of Sweet Vermouth meets its Gin partner in a flurry of flavours, with more plants dancing across the tongue than is truly discernible.”
Gin & It, Olivier Ward, Gin Foundry
- 35ml Gin (they recommend Pink Pepper Gin)
- 25ml Sweet Vermouth (they recommend Antica Formula)
- A dash of orange bitters
- Step 1 Add all ingredients to a shaker and stir with ice
- Step 2 Strain into a rocks glass
- Step 3 Garnish with a twist of orange
To hear more from Gin Foundry’s Olivier Ward, go to his Lush Life podcast interview.
or buy it now:
Disclaimer: Some of these posts contain affiliate links. I may receive compensation if you click on these links and make a purchase, but, don’t worry, it won’t cost you anything.