A warm, winter gin cocktail recipe. Spiced and mulled - it's perfect for a cold, nippy day or night!
- Gin Bothy Gunshot Gin (also known as Mulled)
- Fresh apple juice
- Ginger Beer
- Lime Juice
- Cinnamon Stick
- Stud an orange with cloves
- Warm with apple juice, ginger beer and lime juice
- Once warmed, add the Gin Bothy Gunshot Gin to taste
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 583Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 45mgCarbohydrates: 100gFiber: 5gSugar: 84gProtein: 2g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.