Gorgeous photo by Cheng International!
- 40ml Fenjiu Bamboo Xin Li He Zhu 45% (or another Fenjiu bamboo style in the range)
- 40ml rum
- 40ml brandy
- 5g sugar
- Zest of half a lemon
- Half a cinnamon stick
- A cup of strong black tea
- 3-4 orange slices
- Combine the Fenjiu, rum, brandy, sugar, lemon zest and cinnamon in a saucepan over a medium-high heat and warm until just below boiling.
- Stir to dissolve the sugar.
- Pour the liquid into a punch bowl, add the hot tea and orange slices, stir and serve.