Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 35ml Plymouth gin
- 10ml Lillet Blanc
- 5ml St Germain liqueur
- 15ml Sassy Cider reduction with prickly pear and pomelo
- Make the reduction first by adding 200ml of Sassy Cider, 30gr of sugar, 1 prickly pear, and one large slice of pomelo
- Bring to a boil and then simmer for about 20 minutes
- Add a splash of lime juice at the end
- Leave the reduction to cool down.
- In a cocktail shaker full of ice, add the Gin, the Lillet blanc, the St Germain liqueur, and the cider reduction.
- Shake well
- Strain in a flute glass
- Top up with Champagne