Brockmans Rosy Glow
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Fresh, fruity and citrusy, this Brockmans cocktail hits all the right spots!
- 60ml Brockmans Gin
- 20ml Fresh grapefruit juice
- 15ml Fresh lime juice (retain the lime skin)
- 15ml Cherry Liqueur
- 15ml Cinnamon syrup
- Small dash of Absinthe
- Combine Brockmans, juices, cinnamon syrup, and cherry liqueur in a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake and strain into a coupe glass.
- Garnish with lime half turned inside out.
- Float on top of the cocktail.
- Fill with a cube of sugar then add some Absinthe/
- Ignite & sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon powder over the lime.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 415Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 54mgCarbohydrates: 76gFiber: 4gSugar: 42gProtein: 1g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.