A 70's classic, this combination of brandy or cognac, creme de cacao, and cream is one of those perfect dessert cocktails. Forego the cake and have a cocktail instead!
- 1 ounces cognac
- 1 ounce dark crème de cacao
- 1 ounce cream
- Garnish: grated nutmeg
- Add all ingredients to a shaker
- Add ice and shake, shake, shake
- Strain into a chilled coupe glass.
- Garnish with freshly grated nutmeg.
Disclaimer: Some of these posts contain affiliate links. I may receive compensation if you click on these links and buy something, but, don’t worry, it won’t cost you a dime! As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.