Spiced Apple Tea
- 1.5 parts Bombay Sapphire
- ½ part Martini & Rossi Bianco Vermouth
- 2 parts unfiltered premium cloudy apple juice
- 2 parts water
- 1 tbsp. honey (ideally local)
- 2/3 part freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 thin slices of apple (local apples are best!)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 3 cloves
- 3 cardamom pods (broken)
- 1 black tea bag
- Add the apple juice, water and honey to a pan and gently heat.
- Add spices and tea bag when hot then allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Take off the heat and strain.
- Add the Bombay Sapphire, MARTINI and fresh lemon juice then stir in well before serving into pre-heated heat proof glasses or tea cups.
- Garnish with a spritzed orange zest some spent apple slices and a nutmeg sprinkle.
- Multiple the recipe up for a gathering or party!