An easy-to-make cocktail with only French ingredient from the award-winning bar in Paris, Le Syndicat.
- 40 ml Grapefruit juice freshly squeezed
- 25 ml Simple sugar syrup 1 sugar to 1 water
- 15 ml Eau de vie de Framboise
- 30 ml Sauvignon blanc from the Loire Valley
- 10 ml Egg white
- Put all ingredients in your blender with 3 big ice cubes
- Put ice cubes into a chilled lowball glass
- Fine strain into the glass
- Add a grapefruit zest on the top of the foam.
Serving: 1gCalories: 107kcalCarbohydrates: 20gProtein: 1gSodium: 18mgSugar: 16g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!