Prep Time: 7 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
An easy-to-make cocktail with only French ingredient from the award-winning bar in Paris, Le Syndicat.
- 40ml Grapefruit juice, freshly squeezed
- 25ml Simple sugar syrup (1 sugar to 1 water)
- 15ml Eau de vie de Framboise
- 30ml Sauvignon blanc from the Loire Valley
- 10ml Egg white
- Put all ingredients in your blender with 3 big ice cubes
- Put ice cubes into a chilled lowball glass
- Fine strain into the glass
- Add a grapefruit zest on the top of the foam.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 107Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 18mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 0gSugar: 16gProtein: 1g
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.